Alians Proximal Humerus
The implants of the Alians Proximal Humerus range are intended for osteosynthesis of fractures and fractures dislocations, osteotomies and non-unions of the proximal humerus in adults.
- Unique & easily accessible suture holes for soft tissue fixation
- Ideal placement 1.5cm from the proximal edge of the greater tuberosity of the humerus and alongside the bicipital groove
- DualTec System® technology: polyaxial holes allowing +/- 12.5° screw angulation (25° cone)
- 4 lengths (79 to 138 mm) available in right and left versions
- Single fixation: Ø4.5 mm locking screw, length 26 to 60 mm (2mm increment), locking and non-locking cortical screws, length 20 to 40 mm (2mm increment)