The implants of the Footmotion Plating System are intended for arthrodeses, fractures and osteotomies fixation and revision surgeries of the foot in adults.
- Serious vascular deterioration, bone devitalization
- Acute or chronic, local or systemic infections
- Lack of musculo-cutaneous cover, severe vascular deficiency affecting the concerned area
- Insufficient bone quality preventing a good fixation of the implants into the bone
- Muscular deficit, neurological deficiency or behavioral disorders which could submit the implant to abnormal mechanical strains
- Allergy to one of the materials used or sensitivity to foreign bodies
- Serious problems of non-compliance, mental or neurological disorders, failure to follow post operative care recommendations.
- Unstable physical and/or mental condition
A Comprehensive Range of Plates
Sinus Tarsi Plates
Extensive Lateral Plates